Rockville Lake Park Rules
1. Limit of 2 tents and 2 vehicles per campsite.2. All sites must have an adult of 18 years or older present to camp. Camping is allowed in designated areas only.
3. Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am.
4. The beach is "Swim at your own risk" Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. No swimming after dark. No swimming across lake. Violators will be expelled from facility.
5. Fires are permitted only in fireplaces, charcoal burners, or fire rings. Fires must be extinguished before leaving the park.
6. No fireworks are allowed in the park.
7. Washing of dishes or pets at drinking fountains is not permitted. Disposal of any gray water on ground is also prohibited.
8. Motor Vehicles shall be confined to roads, parking areas and campsites.
9. Dirt bikes and 4-wheelers (ATV's) are not allowed in the park.
10. Use of or possession of firearms or air guns is not allowed in the park.
11. Please obey our speed limit of 15 mph.
12. Boats operate in accordance with state laws.
13. Electric motors only
14. Fishing is permitted in accordance with state laws.
15. All trash must be placed in provided trash barrels, dumpster, or removed from park.
16. Pets must be leashed and attended at all times.
17. Possession of alcoholic beverages by persons under 21 is prohibited.
18. Firewood is to be brought in or bought on site. No limbs, sticks, or wood from the park grounds is to be burned.
19. All visiting cars must be out by 11 pm.
20. There are NO REFUNDS given.
21. No bicycles or golf carts on the disc golf course. Traverse the disc golf course at your own risk!
22. Violations of any of the above rules or of any local or state laws may be cause for removal from the park.
23. For any additional information or in case of an emergency, call the park office at (765) 569-6541.